Please click on the following links to post your comments to the questions on the Capitalist’s Dilemma and join the conversation.
- Evaluate the argument of the “Capitalist’s Dilemma” article.
- Do we have a growth problem – economic, employment, or both?
- How much should companies focus on quarterly earnings vs. long-term growth?
- Should companies “care” about job growth?
- When is a company (or CEO) focusing on the long term?
- Is venture capital a good place to produce MCIs?
- Is it hard for companies to invest in market-creating innovations?
- Who rocks at market-creating innovation?
- Will market-creating innovations continue to create jobs?
- What Makes it Hard for Some Companies to Come Up with Their Next Act?